Too Cool For School

Back To School by hopelaw featuring black and white wall art      I know that guys always want to be comfortable. I also know that...

Back To School

Back To School by hopelaw featuring black and white wall art
     I know that guys always want to be comfortable. I also know that most guys that care enough to plan their outfits want to be the coolest looking guy to walk in the building. That's where I come in. I believe that guys really don't have to try too hard. Throw on a simple or even printed hoodie and dark pants or jeans. Then, just layer the look with a more refined jacket that may be completely leather like the one above on the left. If you can't afford a leather jacket or where you live temperature wise it's just not a good idea, try a cool bomber jacket. The sleeves or trims of the jacket like the collar could be leather/ pleather, whatever floats your boat or in this case your wallet. After, just throw on your favorite pair of high tops and shades and you will own the phrase "too cool for school".

Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat him up.

-Ang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels