COOL PREP

 COOL PREP by hopelaw featuring Hershesons      So for this back to school look I wanted give an option with the theme of co...


COOL PREP

     So for this back to school look I wanted give an option with the theme of cool prep. The key to this look is to try and find a white button down top with really cool detail. Some common details that you may find or that you can do yourself are embellished collars, elbow patches, cutouts at the shoulders or in the body of the blouse. You could even try searching or DIY a crop button down top.
   I was also very focused on hair because it's the cherry on top of a cheesecake. I wanted to give some cool hair ideas that I felt would go  great with this outfit.
     Let me know in the comment section which type of button down details you would love to ROCK this year for Back To School and which hairstyle you would choose.

Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat him up.

-Ang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels