Pick and Go

Pick and Go by hopelaw featuring tortoise glasses I call this look pick and go because anyone and everyone can have this look. All...

Pick and Go

Pick and Go by hopelaw featuring tortoise glasses
I call this look pick and go because anyone and everyone can have this look. All you have to do is pick a skirt of your choice. NO RESTRICTIONS. It can be like the skirt above. It can have daring prints, subtle print, or no prints at all. It can be polka dots, stripes, or non at all. It can even be a skirt full of color blocking or just one solid color. I know, I know so many suggestions! But that's just it, I'm challenging you now to create the ultimate free spirited outfit of your own. And in no time at all. All you have to do is pair it with a classic black and white striped shirt and the coolest jean jacket you own and voilà, a really cool outfit in less than 10 minutes! Then just pair it with simple jewelry, don't want it to get over powered by the necklace, and other of your favorite accessories. I chose to pair it with that bag because I like polka dots and I like shoulder bags. That's it. I thought why not add a bit of glam to the look and thus the cat eye shaped sunglasses were chosen.
I came up with this look in less than 6 minutes. What can you come up with in less than 10?- Comment below.

Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat him up.

-Ang



Blue coat
chicnova.com





Dr. Martens ankle booties
$100 - drmartens.co.uk



Red Herring crossbody purse
$21 - debenhams.com



Repossi gold jewelry
$6,260 - brownsfashion.com





Butterfly jewelry
northstyle.com



Quay Eyeware tortoise glasses
shopthetrendboutique.com



Hair tie
loveculture.com



Palette eyeshadow
nyxcosmetics.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels