School Uniform

 School Uniform by hopelaw featuring a denim jacket If you have to wear uniform I'm here to tell you it doesn't ...

School Uniform


School Uniform by hopelaw featuring a denim jacket




If you have to wear uniform I'm here to tell you it doesn't have to be dull! There is still a chance to personalize your look! Showing your personal style while wearing uniform has always been a difficult task to overcome.  Fortunately, I am here to provide ‘Leverage’, haha. If you watch the show Leverage on TNT/ or currently on Netflix you would know why I chuckled.  Back to the topic at hand, how do you personalize uniform?
My simple tip is to choose your favorite outerwear piece and style around it. Once you do that you now have a foundation to start especially if you aren’t quick to style from the colors in your uniform. Plain and simple.
I don’t know what your personal style is so I put together three really cool and fun ways to style around different types of jackets.
ENJOY!

Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat him up.
-Ang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels