Infinity Scarves

This Fall, heck the next year and the next and the next, you are going to need this #wardrobestaple: the #infinityscarf These sc...

Infinity Scarves
This Fall, heck the next year and the next and the next, you are going to need this #wardrobestaple: the
#infinityscarf

These scarves don't go flying when the times get windy. That's all I needed to know when I bought an infinity scarf when I was in NY.  Mine was a huge knitted infinity scarf that I would duck my head in every time I felt a breeze coming in the city. It was so nice, comfy, warm THAT scarf was and ALWAYS will be my Fall/ Winter/ Spring (if I'm in NY) staple. 

It should be yours too.

I suggest you pick a scarf or scarves that you can bare to look at everyday. Mine is a two- toned, red and burgundy, infinity scarf from Joe Fresh that brightened up every outfit I had even when I was dressed in all black. I think that's what I love most about it.
This is a throwback of my first semester of college heading out of my dorm. I wasn't playing about that cold. Just so happens that in this pic I'm wearing my FIT Breast Cancer shirt.
 Remember it's still #BreastCancerAwarnessMonth show your support people!
I don't remember what temperature it was 55 or 33 but it all felt the same kind of  cold to me.

So what are you waiting for?! Pick up an infinity ASAP!

Have an amazing day! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!

-Ang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels