Have an Amazing New Year!

Have an Amazing New Year! by hopelaw featuring brow makeup

Have an Amazing New Year!



Hey Guys!

As the year comes to a close we like to think back on all that we've gone through. The good and bad. It's hard to think that the simplest good times that we've had this year probably won't be remembered 5 years from now. For me one of those moments would be when I had a really good chat with my best friend for only 30 minutes. It was really simple. We went for a walk with a long board and talked about unimportant topics but it was just what I needed at the time.

Like our memories, there are amazing outfits that we've worn in the past that we probably can't remember. So, this set is to celebrate all the great memories and outfits that we'll never remember.

Cheers!

Have an amazing NEW YEAR! I can't wait to bring in the New Year with ya and continue our journey of style, inspiration, and life together!

Have an amazing day and remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you! Just chat Him up.

-Ang

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy New Year to you too Angela!! :] I didn't know you long boarded!! That's so cool! I actually wanted to get one last summer but never had the chance to! Anyway, I'm glad to see you grow! I'm excited for what the year has to offer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do, haha. I have a penny board too! Thank you April for all the love and support. You are awesome!

      Delete

Flickr Images

Labels