Blog Tags

Blogger Tags





Hey All!

     I’ve got something interesting for ya today.  So you know how when you watch Youtube videos they have different challenges and they call them “Tags”? Well I’ve found a few blogger tags of my own and I going  start one today!

     The first tag I am going to do is the “99 Questions No One Asks Tag”. So click on the song and read my answers to the questions below. I hope you enjoy!

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! My imagination likes to run wild at night and I don’t need any extra silhouettes in the dark creating unnecessary panic.  
 
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I doooon’t, haha. I would be afraid to get billed.
 
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in towards my feet.
 
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Haha. Random and no.
 
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
YES! All the time.
 
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
YES, haha. All the time.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Neither!!!!! What the heck, haha?
 
8:Do you have freckles?
I do not. But I know a handful of people that do.
 
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to but not by not always.
 
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
When I hear people complain. That’s horrible because I do it sometimes too. Believe me, when I realize when I’m doing it I hate that too.
 
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Haha, I use to. Where do they get these questions from?
 
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
I definitely have when I was little. You know that age when you’re too young to hold your bladder? Yeah, that age.
 
13:What about pooped in the woods?
Nah, I’m a lady, haha.
 
14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yep. Yes I do.
 
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Use to from grades 8 and below. In my freshman year of high school I couldn’t try that or I would’ve probably gotten poison. I went to an art school and there was always paint or charcoal on everything including clothes, pens, and pencils.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
 2 (Nonsexual)
 
17:What size is your bed?
QUEEN!
 
18:What is your song of the week?
My song of the week is the song connected to this post.
 
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes it sure is.
 
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I sure do every once in a while.
 
21:What’s your least favorite movie?
☞I'm not a big fan of Into The Woods. I felt like I was tricked into seeing a musical. The little bit of trailers I did see of it didn't make it seem like a musical. Now, I’m fine with musicals I just have to prepare myself mentally for them, haha.
 
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under the pile of clothes that I haven’t touch for years.
 
23:What do you drink with dinner?
Water. I’m trying to be healthy.
 
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBQ or it doesn’t get dipped at all.
 
25:What is your favorite food?
It used to be pizza but now it’s moist chocolate cake with chocolate chips. So much for being healthy, haha.
 
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Not so much a movie but a show called “PSYCH” so hilarious.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
 My nieces, their sweetie pies!
 
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, I wouldn’t make it in the wilderness, haha.
 
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
And take the risk of breaking the internet for better or for worse?
 
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Whoa, that’s not even in the recent memory box.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Haha, heck no. I can’t even drive. Or name any car that I sit in for that matter.
 
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Not possible. 
 
33:Ever ran out of gas?
Gas meaning energy, at times I do.
 
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Haaaaaaaam.
 
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
My best breakfast dish includes waffles, eggs, half a bagel, and hot chocolate, with fruit on the side, see how I came back to being healthy *wink*.
 
36:What is your usual bedtime?
Late
 
37:Are you lazy?
Lets just say I’m not I'm filling out 99 questions.
 
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Nothing, wasn’t allowed.
 
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
 Too personal, haha.
 
40:How many languages can you speak?
1 and ¾ ths. English, ½ Spanish, ¼ Italian. Don’t ask me to say anything though haha. I’ll just go straight to google translate.
 
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
 Nope.
 
42:Which are better Legos or Lincoln logs?
Lincoln Logs.
 
43:Are you stubborn?
 Me: Are you stubborn?
 
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Jimmy Fallon
 
45:Ever watch soap operas?
Yeah.

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Depends on how high.
 
47:Do you sing in the car?
Who doesn’t?!
 
48:Do you sing in the shower?
It’s called practice for the real thing.
 
49:Do you dance in the car?
Nope. I sing but don't dance because I'm a robot.
 
50:Ever used a gun?
Nah.
 
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
High school on picture day.
 
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not at all.
 
53:Do you believe in ghosts?
I’ll get back to you on that.
 
54:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes and sometimes I feel like “That’s So Raven”.
 
55:Take a vitamin daily?
No. Yet another unhealthy choice.
 
56:Wear slippers?
Yes, I’m from Miami, FL.
 
57:Wear a bath robe?
As soon as I walk into the house!
 
58:What do you wear to bed?
Piles of clothes, especially if it’s winter.

59:Ever take dance lessons?
Yes. I’ve taken multiple ballet classes, hip hop classes, and salsa classes. I’m still no good though, haha.
 
60:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No but he will have a job.

So yeah that's as far as I got. I hope that helped you learn a bit more about me.


Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!


Love ya!

-Ang

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love these types of blogs! :] they're the most random questions but it does the job of getting to know someone on a different angel in life :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I always see these on Youtube and think it's so simple but clever.

      Delete

Flickr Images

Labels