So. Cold.

So. Cold. by hopelaw featuring UGG Australia

So. Cold.

Hey Guys!

Long time no see! This week I haven’t updated as much as I would like but fear not I am getting back into the habit. So much has happened but don’t worry I will tell all in the next post.

I have currently moved to where the temperature doesn't get higher than 30 degrees these days and I'm not really happy about that. BUT I am where I need and want to be. More on that soon.

This is a simple post inspired by how cold I am and what I wish was in my closet to wear this week. Enjoy! I’ll see you soon.

To see more details on any of the items in this set click on the thumbnail pictures of them below this post.

Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!

Love ya,

Ang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels