Imperfectly Perfect

Music will be playing for this post do not be alarmed. It's not on another tab so just stay where you are, sit back, relax, and...

Music will be playing for this post do not be alarmed. It's not on another tab so just stay where you are, sit back, relax, and have a good read.

Imperfectly Perfect

     The other day I found myself criticizing myself for every little thing. It started like a slight breeze and turned into a destructive whirlwind. Whether it was for a mere blemish that was out of my control or simply for the discouraging thoughts rolling around in the back of my head I couldn’t help but pick myself apart. I could have picked at myself until I was raw but instead I was stopped by the single thought that I was perfectly flawed. I didn’t know where that thought came from and then I realized I wasn’t alone. He is always with me. He loves me and all of my designed imperfections. My value in Him is greater than I remembered. At that moment I stopped, took a deep breath, and smiled. I am loved beyond measure. I am beautiful in every way designed from the mind of the most high and crafted from the hands of the divine. Every rough curved and smooth flat surface created perfectly imperfect on my melanin skin. I am and will always be loved. I am and will always be His love. I am and will always be apart of the greatest love story ever told.
     I am a two way mirror, how I feel on the inside WILL reflect on how others see me.  When I feel good about myself it shows and when I don’t it shoooows. The goal I have set for myself and for you is to remember your worth because trust me it’s way more than you could ever imagine it to be. Enjoy yourself you deserve it.

    One way I enjoy myself is dressing in denim from head to toe. I wonder who I get it from? Cough, cough* mom. It’s one of my favorite things to because it is very easy going and casual but can also be spruced up with the right touch of accessories. It’s easy to go for pieces with daring silhouettes if they’re just black like the earrings paired in the set along with the lace up flats.

Well that’s all for me today! Remember you never have to be alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat him up!
-A
Imperfectly Perfect by hopelaw featuring blue jeans

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Labels