There's them and there's Him

There's them and there's  Him Was with him. I watch as he fades into the distance. Disappearing into the days of lost Comm...

There's them and there's Him
There's them and there's Him

Was with him.
I watch as he fades into the distance. Disappearing into the days of lost Communication.
Soon to vanish into a mere thought.

This one found me.
Said yes but took it back.
First plan. Second plan. Third plan.
All broke in the same shape that I couldn't see until I stepped back. 
A puzzle I didn't want to put together. So I ran far from it. 
A beautifully disguised mess.

Opened my eyes and saw him.
Sailed on his smile into the sunset of the new. 
Vibrant rays of trust shinning over.
Lost. Lost him in a millisecond.
Confusion covered the light. Left in the dark isolation of my mind "I don't know what happened".
Shrugs shoulders.
Blackout.

Him! Right there! He was here the whole time.
Held my hand through every change of them.
Uncovering the light so all I can see is Him.
He whispers with the breath of life, “I'm here”.
Inhale. Exhale.
Peace.
Resting
In
Him.

I really enjoyed writing this though I am far from being a poet. Let me know what you think!

You can get the sunglasses from this link to uniJuxta and everything else in the small thumbnails below.

Have an amazing day! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!
-A
There's them and there's Him by hopelaw featuring stud earrings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels