Back At It Again

Hey!!! I’m back at it again with the white Vaaaans! Oh my goodness don’t mind me at all haha. I can’t get enough of the new viral v...

Back At It Again
Hey!!!

I’m back at it again with the white Vaaaans! Oh my goodness don’t mind me at all haha. I can’t get enough of the new viral video. If you’ve been living under a rock for the last week I’ll have the video down below. Don't worry this post is more than the white Vans so keep on reading. 

So guys, you know when you get random burst of inspiration and you’ve just got to do something with it? You scramble in you bag furiously to find a pen and paper to write down your thought or to draw a thumbnail of your vision. Well this has happened to me two times this week! The first one was me just sitting on train for 35 minutes and out of nowhere I get the urge to write what I felt about where I was in life. I didn't have a pen or paper so I settled for the InkPad app on my phone. 

I studied the sky in hopes of finding the entryway to get to why I was put on this earth. 
Until then I sat legs crossed like a child outside a ring of the suppose to's. 
They held hands purposely to keep me out as I tried to find a way in. 
After awhile I stopped 
And thought maybe I'm not suppose to be in the norm. 
"Ah ha!" I said as I uncrossed my legs to feel the freedom flowing through my veins. Epiphany stood there with a hand reached out to help me up. 
After brushing embarrassment, shame, fear, and doubt off I tilted my head 45 degrees towards my Father and smiled. 
“Walk with me” he said and all the suppose to’s faded into the past. 
As I remembered who's daughter I was
 I stood tall because I knew I was who I am supposed to be despite everyone and everything that tells me I should change.

I'm finding that I really like writing poems. As I do more I'll get better but until then you've just got to stick with me through the rough, haha. The second inspiration came from this clip below. I got home last night and just needed to create an outfit for it. I hope you find it as funny as I did, haha.

BuzzFeed of course has their own posted about it which is also pretty funny. They've got the official song and all! BuzzFeed Link Also, the links to the items from this post are connect to their thumbnail below.

Have an amazing day! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you to hear, to hold, and to love you. Just chat Him up!
-A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels