7 Days Of Denim: Day 2

7 Days Of Denim: Day 2 by hopelaw featuring how to wear a mini skirt Hey All!      It’s day 2 of my 7 Days Of Denim ser...

7 Days Of Denim: Day 2

Hey All!

     It’s day 2 of my 7 Days Of Denim series and I’m bringing you a classic twist on the denim on denim trend. Everyone knows jeans can get masculine and casual really quickly if your not intentional with your styling. With that being said I wanted to give you a look that is dressed up a bit with details and softened by color.
     
      When you take a look at the set above you’ll see what might appear as a basic denim on denim outfit with a flare to it. It’s the simple details that take this look to new levels. For example, the denim jacket isn’t a typical jeans jacket. It’s in a bomber silhouette with a light striped wash, and with a very cool switch up from a normal collar to a mandarin collar. It also has interesting seam lines on the sleeves, gathering at the hem, and huge patch pockets of the front. And just so you know my all time favorite part of any piece of clothing are the pockets. If there’s pockets on it I will always vote YES whether it’s on pants, skirts, jackets, and even on dresses. Yes I said dresses I’m a little spoiled and can’t give up those simple luxuries, haha.
   
       Another way I dressed up this look was by adding a cute pair of heels, and a minimal necklace and bag. The key is to keep the add on details simple and sweet which creates an effortless and sophisticated result.
       
      To soften the look and make it more feminine I added light nude colors to the color scheme. Again sweet and simple will get you to that Olivia Palermo style status, haha.

Speaking of Olivia here is one way she wears the classic denim on denim look.
For The Details Of Her Look: http://www.whowhatwear.com/best-celebrity-looks-3-26-2016/slide7
I want to see how you wear your denim! All you have to do to show me is go on Instagram and put #LifeAndDenim in your tags. You could be my denim favorite for the day on my Instagram, @LifeAndAng.
Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up! Much love.
-A

If you like any of the items from the set above the thumbnail of each product is below and will take you to the link to buy them or to get more information about it with one click.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels