7 Days Of Denim: Day 4

Hey!       It’s day 4 of the 7 Days of Denim and today I just wanted to show you a few more options of how to wear denim. A few way...

7 Days Of Denim: Day 4
Hey!

     It’s day 4 of the 7 Days of Denim and today I just wanted to show you a few more options of how to wear denim. A few ways that may also bring up your spirits as well and get you in the mood for spring.
     I don’t know about you but sometimes I am so busy and engulfed with the day to day routine of life that I have to remind myself to be present, laugh, and smile. I try to remind myself to be kind, joyful, and to show the countenance of my creator. To be honest it doesn’t happen everyday, unfortunately. Today my challenge for you is to throw on your favorite piece of denim and show you inner joy to someone that you’re close to, barely know, and to a stranger.  And yes it’s not either or do it all. I’m going to do my best to do the same as well. 
     I hope you enjoy the sets and your day!
7 Days Of Denim: Day 4C
7 Days Of Denim: Day 4B
Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up! Much love.
-A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels