7 Days Of Denim!

7 Days Of Denim! by hopelaw featuring a blue dress Hey Guys!      Spring has finally decided to grace us with it's pre...

7 Days Of Denim!


Hey Guys!

     Spring has finally decided to grace us with it's presence! As the sun begins to rain it's heat down on us, our layers become lighter and lighter. The cashmere becomes linen and the wool transforms to denim.

     You all know denim is my favorite go to when creating an outfit. Whether I'm going to brunch, church, school, or work I am most likely wearing jeans. To kick off spring celebrations I am going to be doing a short series called 7 Days of Denim! Yes you read right.

     7 Days of Denim will be filled with all the joys and wonder of denim and jeans for BOTH women and men through the use of style inspiration and fashion illustrations. I’ll add a few selfies here and there to show you how I wear my denim and work with what I’ve got. Keep checking in to find out the new and classic ways of how I style denim for you.  They're always good reads so don't miss out!

How I Wear My Denim 

You'll have to forgive me for the quality of this photo 'twas a work selfie. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

This is definitely a look that I consider an everyday outfit. This could be worn for a walk in the park, a day of window shopping with friends or dinner at a hipster hole in the wall. 
Let me know in the comments where you would wear your denim on denim outfit.
Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up! Much love.
-A

If you like any of the items from the set above the thumbnail of each product is below and will take you to the link to buy  them or just get more information about it with one click. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Rofl at dinner at a hipster hole in the wall. Lmao too funny. That's where I would wear my denim on denim look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Labels