7 Days of Denim: Day 5

7 Days of Denim: Day 5 Bloggers to know by hopelaw featuring a shag rug Attention! Attention! This post is not just for guys. ...

7 Days of Denim: Day 5 Bloggers to know

7 Days of Denim: Day 5 Bloggers to know by hopelaw featuring a shag rug


Attention! Attention! This post is not just for guys. I repeat this post is not just for guys.

     I know what you're wondering, I only see menswear in this set. This must be a male only post. While you do have half right but let me fill you in on the other half before you click to another site.
     Now a days women aren't the only ones that want to show off their personal style. Men are taking part in this more than ever now. From wearing  floral button downs to a specifically design ripped dark wash jeans. There are plenty of male fashion bloggers like dapper Lou, What My Boyfriend Wore, and Street Etiquette. There's a lot to be learned from them. While I could start listing all the advantages to studying guys style and how it has progressed over the years I'm not going to do that, haha. Expect that in a future post.
     Today, I just figured it would be fitting to include the guys in on the fun. BUT what I will list for you right now is a few denim brands that you may or may not know about that are great for guys.    Of course this list will consist of the classics, you know what I'm talking about. The brands that you just buy without trying on because you know you can't go wrong. There will also be a few new ones that might make you tilt your head and squint a little bit but then after you try them on you'll be on the bandwagon and wearing your new favorite jeans all over town.
     The reason I said earlier in this post that this was not just for guys was because women can learn from them too! Also, if you have a special guy in your life whether it be dad, brother, or boyfriend and you're looking for the perfect pair of jeans so he can be hipster ready, I want you to know I got you. 
THE LIST
-Fear of God
-Gap 1969
-Hudson Jeans
-Diesel
-Calvin Klein: CK one
-true religion brand jeans
-AG Adriano Goldschmied



Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up! Much love.
-A

If you like any of the items from the set above the thumbnail of each product is below and will take you to the link to buy  them or just get more information about it with one click. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Labels