7 Days of Denim: Day 7

Hey All!        Was the 7 Days of Denim not amazing?! It was right?! I genuinely hope that y...

Hey All!

       Was the 7 Days of Denim not amazing?! It was right?! I genuinely hope that you enjoyed reading the post in this series as much as I had fun writing them. There were many late nights that were way to short involved in the completion of most of these post. There was even a pause thrown in the mix but that didn't stop the denim! Your feedback from all the social media sites were beyond motivating and was the fuel that kept me writing. 
     To celebrate the ending of 7 Days Of Denim I wanted to share some of the street wear that I came across during the making of this series. Through the use of art you'll see what I saw. Yes, I could have just taken pictures of the originals but what fun would that be?!
   
So grab a cup of tea, coffee, or lemonade, press play and enjoy denim street wear through my eyes.


DENIM DAYS 

@byafrique_ Denim
Nick's Denim
Cassie's Denim
@CO.GRD
The Paisley Wearing Skater Guy From School

Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up! Much love.

-A

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great end to the 7 days of denim. Awesome art and a chill song, very nice. Job well done on a great series.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Labels