The Windows

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Hey All! I know it’s been a hug...


Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Hey All!

I know it’s been a huge minute since I’ve written a post! I’ve been so overwhelmed with projects, midterms, and work. I’ve been filled with so much anxiety it took over my mind and I just wasn’t able to start on anything. I haven’t done any illustrations and I haven’t written any blog post. Let me tell you, as I write now every typed word is like a deep breath exhaled releasing a light air of relief that falls over me. I honestly haven’t felt this calm in weeks.  I mean I still have projects due and lots of work to think about but it’s not taking over right now. Normally, I’m stuck in a state of panic and fear which results in procrastination after procrastination. And the domino effect of it is not pretty.

Though the stress has not lessen, my happiness has grown and my fear has shrunk. My wonderful mom came to visit me a week for Thanksgiving. I had such an amazing time with her. Yesterday I went to church and heard an amazing sermon about how not to let fear overcome me because I have the almighty God on my side. All I have to do is ask for His help. Sometimes the simplest of conclusions seem to escape my mind. It's always great to be reminded.

Today I read a very short and sweet post from one of my favorite bloggers. I’ll link it below. I was inspired once again to write and reminded that it is okay to enjoy your life.
One of the blogs I love to read SimplyCyn

Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up! 

Much love,
-A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images