It's a Plaid Plaid World!

I don't usually wear plaid but when I do I always dress it up with city  pieces like this white Zara Basics jacket and ...





I don't usually wear plaid but when I do I always dress it up with city pieces like this white Zara Basics jacket and the nude color flats with the gold or the black ankle boots. More Label details and a lot more of my street style at the link below. Where blogging started.

http://www.chictopia.com/angelluv203

This is a New Year for me and I have decided to spice things up my life (that includes the people, the food, and the adventures in).

P.S,
It's a Plaid Plaid World comes from It's a Brad Brad World. If you don't watch that show that's fine I don't either. ;)

Enjoy your day! Remember Jesus loves you!

Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat him up.
-A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images