Wynwood Walls



Heeeeeeey!
     Thanks for waiting a couple of days for this post guys! Now you will finally get to see my Wywood inspirations! ENJOY! I hope that you also get inspired to do art or write poems or even just to be more comfortable with who you are. If you do get motivated leave a link to a site where I can take a look at your work or tell me in the comments below how it helped you.
Wynwood Walls



















Have an amaz-tastic day! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!

-Ang

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. LOVE that massive Gratitude wall! Beautiful. I never knew street art could be so uplifting. Maybe I should take the time to stop and look. :o)

    V
    Life+1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, very uplifting sometimes! It all depends on how you look at things. Just because it's not on a canvas doesn't mean it's meaningless. I'm glad you like the post! In a few days there will be another post about Wynwood Floors so keep a look out!

      Delete
  2. This is incredible!!! I love this amazing street art!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images