Road Trip!!!


Hey Guys! 

     HAAAAPPPPPPYYYY NEW YEAR!!!! I definitely ended the year with a bang! I spent Christmas eve and Christmas day with family and one of my best friends. We chatted for a bit while we took turns skating on his long board. Then, the weekend after that, I went on a spontaneous road trip with three of my amigos to visit our other friend in Tampa. It was so much fun and amazing. I am so glad I was invited. Below is just a quick glimpse of the two day trip. At the end of the pictures I have a lesson learned. There's always something about ending a year and learning a lesson. 
     Enjoy! I hope your year ended and started as well as mine.

Necklace: American Eagle
Top: Marshalls- American Eagle Outfitters Brand
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: DSW- White Mountain Brand
Leopard Print Over The Shoulder Bag: Steve Madden
Colorful Bag on the floor: Lucky Brand


I felt like a big kid on those seat swings!
That one palm tree tho.


My friends pet chicken. Yup pet.
Unflattering photo of my friends backside, haha.
This should make up for that. :)

Sooooooooo Much Colorsssssssssss!

That water was cold!




WARNING: RAMBLING THOUGHTS BELOW

     That weekend was a bit of an eye opener. You see, my friends are VERY outgoing and I, well, am not. At least not at their level. Now I haven't hung out with my friends in awhile so I had to get used to the fact that they were okay with me being myself. I would over think things a lot the first couple of hours and I just wouldn't say anything. I had things to say it just stayed inside. They would ask me why I wasn't speaking and that made me even more aware of my silence. That was not good because then I over thought that. Same results.

     Eventually, I had a chat with one of them. I told her how I felt and she made me feel so much better. She helped me realize that I was seriously over thinking for nothing because they are my friends and they know how I can get. I mean they did go to school with me, haha. I was the only one keeping myself from being a social butterfly. That's something I definitely need to work on this year but I have to remember I've improved a lot since high school. I used to be super quiet.
     
     My friends are pretty awesome so I don't know what was going on with me, haha. Have you ever felt this way? Let me know in the comments below.

Have an amazing day! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!

-Ang

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy New Year Ang!! I'm so excited to see that you spent your new year with friends and family :] Those photos you took looked very lively and I can tell you had fun!! :] it does feel a little weird though seeing you at the beach when there's snow outside my window lol

    As for being super quiet with your friends, I also have that problem. I find it so much easier hanging out one on one. But I'm glad you're pushing yourself out of your comfort zone!! I can't wait to see what you have on your next blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets like that sometimes. One of these winters you'll have to come down with me so that we can chill on the beach. ;)

      Delete

Flickr Images