Sunday Best!


Hey Guys!

      I hope you're having a beautiful day! Sundays are usually the day that I look forward to all week mostly because it's when I go to church. When I go I learn more about my savior, Jesus Christ, myself, whether it's what I can work on to be better or how I can live in His peace, and just life in general. The atmosphere at my churches are welcoming, engaging, and plain ole fun. And yes I did mean churches, one in Miami and one in New York, depending on what state I'm in. 

      I figure since I'm in such a cheerful mood let me share the looooove. So below are some pictures of my print happy outfit, a playlist of my Sunday beats, and a cameo from the mum. Enjoy!

Sunday Beats
Sunday Morning by Mary Mary
Ready Aim by Mali Music
Give Me by Kirk Franklin Feat. Mali Music
Get Up by Mary Mary
Oceans (where my feet may fail) by Hillsong United
Your Love Never Fails (Oh Snap It's Luke! Remix) by Jesus Culture
Wake by Hillsong Young and Free
Top: Urban Outfitters
Vest: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: DSW- Brand: Lucky Brand



More detail of the print 
Hey look who it is, my mum!
A little Snapchat action, haha.
Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you! Just chat Him up. 

Love ya!

-Ang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images