Wynwood Miami Inspiration

Hey Guys! I drew my talented friend Hannah. That's her Instagram so make sure to follow her!

Hey Guys!

I drew my talented friend Hannah. That's her Instagram so make sure to follow her!


     Thanksgiving is over and it's officially time to count down to Christmas. I can not turn off the Jazz Holiday Radio on Pandora. It's so good! If you've been trying to get into a cheery mode or can't seem to get out of a funk definitely listen to this and you will instantly feel at ease. 
     My thanksgiving break this year had to be the best so far. My boss let us leave the office early on Wednesday and we didn't open the office up again until that Monday. Thanksgiving Day was full of family and food, as mine always is. My mum and I spent black Friday at the Lincoln Road Mall on Miami Beach, which was surprisingly empty compared to most places. Lincoln Road is an outside mall on a strip. 
http://lincolnroadmall.com/about-lincoln-road/
     The next day, I spent a few hours hanging out with myself. Very relaxing by the way, if you haven't tried it you should. I went to an area called Wynwood. It's very different than most places in Miami. I would say it's full of hipsters, skaters and visual art enthusiasts. In the next post I'll give more information on that and what I saw. 
     Then, Sunday I went to church and the service was good but I couldn't really focus so I just decided to read the notes over when I got home! The topic kind of went with the movie Nightmare Before Christmas. If you haven't watched this film, you should check it out!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nightmare_Before_Christmas
     In this post I just wanted to share how going to Wynwood inspired me. I won't say much more about it. I'll just show you. You don't always get to see my art so I want that to change. I think I'll add a page called Art and Ang so keep a look out!
Watercolor



 
 Since some of you do come to Life And Ang for style inspiration I put of some photos of an outfit I wore that weekend. Not serious at all, haha. Feel free to laugh.
Have an amazing day! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!

-Ang

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images