Pass The Joy




Hey All!

     Today was such a nice day! I was in an awesome mood, I only had to work five hours, and I thought I looked very cute! Since I was feeling so good about today I thought I'd just share today's outfit and the beautiful flowers on my walk back home with you.


     Sometimes when you're in an amazing mood it just helps to share that joy with others so that you can help bring up their mood. I encourage you to share your joy with someone today. It could be with someone who looks happy. You never know what's going on behind their smile. Or you may choose to share you're joy with someone who is having a rough day. It doesn't matter who, as long as you do it because I guarantee it will make you that much more happier.
Shades from Marshalls
Revlon Color Burst Balm Stain 015 Cherish Devotion
American Eagle necklace
Kiko Make Up Milano nail lacquer 319
(Psssttt it cost less than $5 and it's amazing!)
Club Monaco wrap bracelet
Payless nude flats
Rings given to me by my aunt
Michael Kors shoulder bag

If you feel like you can't share joy because you don't have any think again! Think about your happiest moment, think about the last time you laughed, think about what you're thankful for. Look in the mirror and force yourself to smile and say 3 nice things about yourself, whatever will help do it.










I hope you were able to feel my joy and take it in. Now, pass it on!

Have an amazing day. Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!

-Ang

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images