The Days I Long For

Hey All!      Remember when May use to come and it would be completely hot? When you could wear whatever you wanted without the fear of...


Hey All!

     Remember when May use to come and it would be completely hot? When you could wear whatever you wanted without the fear of seasons changing dramatically by the time 8 o'clock rolled around? Yeah? Me too. 

       I'm here in New York and I still feel the  need to carry around an extra jacket and scarf in my bag because the temperature here likes to play mind games, haha. Seriously! My thought in the morning is always something like "you won't trick me today weather. Not today!" It could be 70 degrees in the middle of the day but by the time night falls I would be completely bundled up and still wishing that I wore more. As I would freeze on my 10 minute walk home my very thought is "TRICKED BY THE WEATHER AGAIN!" 

      So, until the real spring gets here I'll be thinking back to the good ol days that I lived in miami and unfortunately took the blazing hot beach weather for granted. *sigh* 

BUT it's still nice enough weather to take a stroll or workout in the park here so I will not take that for granted! I'm gonna put on my workout gear and head there now.
     Have an amaaaaaaaazing day and enjoy what sun and heat you do have! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!

Much Love
-A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images