Counterfeit: The Thoughts

Counterfeit. Really what this means is that something is an imitation of something of value, important,  or pure. Every tim...


Counterfeit.
Really what this means is that something is an imitation of something of value, important,  or pure.
Every time I think about it, it all becomes clear. flashbacks play over and over. why would you say that to me?
Love? no not out of love. why would you say that to me? for the sole purpose of hurting me? more and more the blurred smiles become clear.
Attention. i'm paying more and more attention now.
Thoughts of intentional belittling and backhanded compliments.
It's not fine just because we've known each other for so long. it's not. it makes it worse.
On and on, i think "should i cut ties?"
No i'm crazy for throwing away years with you. no! i would be even more crazy to throw away even more years continuing to feel this way.
So, here i say my last goodbye to your counterfeit love.
Here is where i sit
us
down.
I can feel it. theres something coming over me.
*a joyous sigh*
Peace.

the only things that matters are the things that are exposed.

-A

Remember you are never alone. Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images