Distressed Denim

Heeeeey there!      It's summer and it's June and time sure does fly by when I don't make a blog post. BUT I...



Heeeeey there!

     It's summer and it's June and time sure does fly by when I don't make a blog post. BUT I'm back and here to help you slay!

     We all know there are many summer trends that come and go but I want to focus on a true love of mine, distressed denim. When the sun comes out the heat goes up! As much as I love wearing a clean-cut pair of jeans a hole here and there is usually a lifesaver when it's so hot outside! Distressed holes are fashion aids that slay and help you stand the summer heat. Why wouldn't you want to join in on the fun?

     Now, I don't know about you but distressed jeans are definitely on my go-to list this summer. What are some of your favorite brands that distress their jeans? Let me know in the comments below!


Remember you are never alone. Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!
-A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images