Anger......... Foolish, Foolish Anger

Hey Guys! Ecclesiastes 7:9 (MSG Version) 9 Don’t be quick to fly off the handle. Anger boomerangs. You can spot a fool by the lumps on...

Hey Guys!


Ecclesiastes 7:9 (MSG Version)
9Don’t be quick to fly off the handle.

Anger boomerangs. You can spot a fool by the lumps on his head.



     Anger really does make you a fool, smh (shake my head). Even as I was in the moment of being angry I realize the situation can easily be brushed off. Unfortunately in my case anger had already reached my head and I entered into the "I'm just feeling angry right now" state of mind. I didn't know how to get out of it. Or specifically I guess I didn't really want to because of how I was "feeling". Normally I ask God to let me be the she that rises when it is not yet day but it didn't pop into my head. That's what fools do they don't ask for help. A horribly bitter experience left on my tongue of what happens when I don't call onto God in the mist of my anger. Forgive me God. Next time I will.


Recommend songs: Scandal of Grace by Hillsong United
                                 Oceans( Where my feet may fail) by Hillsong United
9Don’t be quick to fly off the handle.
Anger boomerangs. You can spot a fool by the lumps on his head.


Have an amazing day and cheer up! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you.

Ang




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images