COACH: NOT YOUR MOM'S PURSE ANYMORE

Hey Guys!      So I was on bloglovin.com the other day and I came across an ad promoted by COACH.      Normally I don't click on ...

Hey Guys!


     So I was on bloglovin.com the other day and I came across an ad promoted by COACH.
     Normally I don't click on ads on the side of the screen because I'm on the site that I'm on for a reason and I don't want to be taken anywhere else. But there was something about the BAG in that ad.
Look how soft that leather looks! And that color OH MY GOSH!

    Now this is the same COACH brand that my mom use to buy all the time. That was her thing, "I've got to get a new COACH bag" she said. Well imagine my surprise after I was transported to the COACH site, don't worry I'll leave the link below because you're going to want to go check these out for yourself. I was in utter shock at the fact that I was thinking "oh my gosh I really like this" and "this is definitely my style. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" I have to say "this ain't yo mom's purse no mo. " Yes I did have to say it like that.
     What caught me was the photo and everything in it, composition etc. That's really not that big of a deal because they're COACH they've got the budget to get an amazing photographer and locations and stuff. I was more impressed with the product in the photo rather than being mesmerized by their special marketing techniques. Oooooor waaaaaas I? They did get me over to their site. Hmmmmmmm. As Jeff Bingham from the show Rules Of Engagement would say "that's how they get ya". Yes I know there are a bunch of contradictions going on. Welcome to my thought process.
I wanted to share with you some of  favorites from COACH Fall 2014
Make sure to check out the link below that takes you straight to the site to see more of the Fall 2014 collection. You're welcome.
To me this collection has a bit of a western feel with the born American vibe with elements of the New York City edge. Let me know in the comments if you feel the same.
The Bags- These of course are what COACH is known for.
I love the chain and fridge details.
DAKOTAH FRINGE FLAP CROSSBODY IN WHIPLASH LEATHER/ $795
Studded details give it an edgier touch.
RHYDER 24 SATCHEL IN LEATHER/ $350
I love all of the juxtaposition happening with the colors and textures.
RHYDER 33 COLORCLOCK SATCHEL IN LEATHER/ $750
I am drawn to this bag because of the playful color. On the site it's called BURNISHED NICKEL/RED/SADDLE 
TATUM TALL TOTE IN WORKWEAR LEATHER/ $795
I'm definitely loving the western meets city detailing of the chains and the leather ties at the side.
TATUM LARGE STUDDED TALL TOTE IN WHIPLASH LEATHER/ &1,295
Clothing- I never really paid attention to their clothing line until now so that says A LOT!
I absolutely love the ruffle detail coming through the side of this blouse ending in the middle.
RUFFLE SHIRT/ $395
Usually I am not a big fan of fake outs but I quite like the stitched belt holes at the waistbands.
LEATHER WORKWEAR SKIRT/ $595
This black dress! I love all the different textures and shades of black. My only critique is that I would have like to see it give a bit more shape when a woman has it on. You can't tell here but on the COACH site you see that it's not really shapely.
PIECED SUEDE DRESS/ $995
This is actually just a regular white button down shirt BUT the details MAKE IT. Look at the ties at the side and I can't even get over the button hole details.
COTTON STRING FRONT SHIRT/ $295
I am a grommets girl and this is my skirt, haha.
GROMMET ROUND HEM SKIRT/ $495
Coats & Jackets- These are so good. If I weren't in Miami I would save up to get these.
I usually don't go for pastel colors but they got me! Pastel and leather make a great team.
LEATHER JEAN JACKET/ $1,595
I love a jacket that has a removable collar.
LEATHER BIKER JACKET/ $1,595
This looks so  SOFT, COMFY, and WARM all the major needs for winter in one coat.
SHEARLING COAT/ $1,995
If you're looking for an over sized coat that's not your boyfriend's or your dad's THIS IS IT!
WOOL TRENCH COAT/ $1, 495 
I had to show you how this looked on a person. I MEAN LOOK AT IT. Jaw drop.
LEATHER FIREMAN COAT/ $1,795
Shoes & Accessories!- These are must haves!
These boots! I want them. Now.
URBAN HIKER BOOT/ $395
Aren't your hands warm and cozy just looking at this?
SHEARLING MITTENS/ $295
Great accessory to just look tough and cool.
WIDE STUDDED CUFF BRACELET/ $185
Nice and simple but full of details.  (Check out the site for a closer look)
FEATHER PENDANT NECKLACE/ $225
All wrongs would be made right while wearing this hat.
Pre-Order FELT HAT/ $250
What do you think of the Fall 2014 Collection? Let me know in the comments below.

Check out more of the FALL 2014 COLLECTION at the link below.
http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/-collection_fall2014-us-us-5000000000000403802-en?t1Id=5000000000000403801&t2Id=5000000000000403802&LOC=HN2

All the photos are either from Coach.com, Fordmodelsblog.com, Harpersbazaar.com, polyvore.com, pinterest.com, and wikipedia.com
Have an amazing day! Remember you're never alone because Jesus is always with you! Just chat Him up.
-Ang


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images