I'm no Coco Rocha...

Hi Everyone!      We see models in magazines, on runways, on Instagram, Tumblr, etc. But have you ever wanted to be in their position? Y...

Hi Everyone!


     We see models in magazines, on runways, on Instagram, Tumblr, etc. But have you ever wanted to be in their position? You know, have you ever wanted to try out those really outrageous dramatic poses? Well I have. Sometimes I think "can I even get my body into that position? Or, am I even graceful or long enough to pull it off?" Well I've been thinking, who cares?! I'm 5'4, I'm not getting any taller and I wanna try them! What  better place to do it than my very own blog, right?

     So one of my favorite models is of course Coco Rocha and she has the most dramatic, fun poses. She is my inspiration today and these are my fun sized attempts at trying her poses. I hope you enjoy, haha. I'm no Coco Rocha but I sure had lots of fun pretending to be!


WARNING: THERE ARE MANY EPIC FAILS COMING YOUR WAY

I encourage you to laugh, comment, and try out these poses.






Didn't I tell you I had a lot of fun!

The Coco Rocha photos are all from Pinterest.


Have an terrific day and remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!

-Ang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images