Completely Traumatized

Hey Guys! I just wanted to share a comment I left under Patricia Bright's new blog post How TO BE A MORNING PERSON |LIFE . I though...

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to share a comment I left under Patricia Bright's new blog post How TO BE A MORNING PERSON |LIFE. I thought it was worth sharing haha. I'll leave the link of it under the post to check out.

That was so good because boy do I struggle with mornings! I went off to college a few years ago and I had to start waking myself up. Now, it was hard for enough for me to wake up with my mom actually doing a 2 finger tap on my should to get me up and she was right there, so I knew I had get me a hard working alarm. Big mistake. I tested the new alarm out before I went to sleep it was fine, it worked, great. The next morning I was scared out of my mind by the alarm. It has completely traumatized to the point that I use to try and wake up before my alarm because I didn't want it to scare me awake. Now every time I hear that sound I cringe. Now that I don't have it, mornings are still hard for me hahaha. 
This wasn't my alarm clock but IT MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN FROM THE SOUNDS COMING OUT.
http://www.ebed.com/mattress-sleep-better-blog/the-best-alarm-clocks-in-the-world/

Tell me how you wake up in the mornings in the comments below because I want to know!
Have a great day!

Patricia's Link: http://patriciabright.co.uk/?p=1615
-Ang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images