Sweater Weather: Overused but I'm Still Going For It

Hey All! I hope you've been having a wonderful week so far! But if you haven't no worries because it's almost the weekend!  ...

Hey All!

I hope you've been having a wonderful week so far! But if you haven't no worries because it's almost the weekend! 
Today I'm turning the spotlight on someone super close to my heart. You've seen her on previous post. 
Ladies and Gentlemen.................... 
My Mom.

My mother has literally become a walking catalog for Urban Outfitters, haha.  Now I shop but she’s THE shopper in the my family. I guess I can call this a Mommy haul.  
She’s a teacher so that means she's always up on her feet and, in her case, always in a cold classroom. She like to be comfortable but she also likes to look chic and on trend. The weather in Miami has recently gotten a bit cooler and my Mum realized she didn't have enough warm clothing.  I know what you’re thinking “like it gets cold in Miami”. I admit, Florida doesn't get as cold as other states but because everyone here is always dressed for 75° to 100° degree  heat no one is prepared when the temperature drops to something so simple like 55° degrees. That's typically the time when people like to pull out their fur everything.
So we went on a quest to find the perfect sweater that wasn't to thin and could be worn all year round if she wanted. We went to Nordstrom, Banana Republic, Desigual, and Urban Outfitters. We did end up finding a pretty cool sweater at Urban, which by the way is not the one she's in now. But while on the search for sweaters she somehow how ended up in the shoe section. No surprise, haha. That's where she came across the loafers. She loved them so much we went back to the store 2 or 3 times again to look at them before she FINALLY bought them.
A couple days before that she went to Lucky Brand without me and bought this sweater. Very nice right? You should feel it in person.
In this look Mum is wearing a nice pair of jeans that she decided to cuff. This awesome Lucky Brand heathered, two button, lapel collar, knee length sweater. I know that was a hand full to say but I wanted to make the details known. When my Mom reads this she's going to say "this is a run on sentence". And under that a light color hooded sweater, a denim Lucky Brand bag that's hidden under the Urban Outfitters store bag that she decided to reuse from her little shopping trip. And last, the gorgeous slip-on leather mules or as I simply call them loafers without a back. 

Bass Leather Mule, $89- Urban Outfitters

Have an amazing day! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!
-Ang

Shoe Link Below

You'll have to go into your nearest Lucky Brand store to find the sweater. I had no such luck finding it online, no pun intended, but it did make me chuckle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images