Dream A Little Dream...

Dream A Little Dream

Dream A Little Dream by hopelaw featuring tory burch jewelry
Hey All!

      How are ya? I haven’t really gotten completely settled in yet but I still wanted to share a post with you guys so that you know I’m alive haha.

      Sometimes we all have those days when we want to be cute but don’t necessarily want to match. We've all been there. Luckily, you definitely can!

      One way you can achieve the cute none matchy look is to have your base items be dark, or neutral colors like what I did in the set above. I pretty much made everything black without making the look go down a  Goth path.  If you’re feeling daring, which I encourage, go for a brighter color but it has to be a solid throughout. Whatever color you choose should be consistent.

     The accessories is where I brought in the none matching items. I pretty much went crazy and had fun. I choose pieces that pulled out the darkness in my outfit like the white and black pok a dot purse. Chose items that will pop against your base color.

     This look is really just to enforce the saying that style has no rules as long as it reflects who you are, how you feel, and how you want others to feel when they see you. If you can dream it, wear it!

To find any of these items from the set just click the mini thumbnails of them below this post.

Have an amazing day! Remember you never have to feel alone because Jesus is always with you. Just chat Him up!


-Ang 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images